Friday, January 1, 2010

i've got some secrets that'll make you stay


Currently listening to: The Strokes, Is This It
Currently obsessed with: Essie nail color in Over the Top

As a part of my personal re-vamping for the new year, I've decided to spill my guts via blog on everything that goes through my fashion/music/beauty/dance obsessed brain.

I woke up this morning dazed and confused due to over-indulging in bubbly consumption last night. However, after looking at my beautifully steel-painted nails, I vaguely remembered giving myself a drunk manicure at 2. Drunken late-night manicures usually result in pillowcase-imprinted nails, but, by some new year's miracle, my nails are now an even-coated charcoal grey, yum.

In celebration of 2010, here are my obligatory new year's resolutions:
1. Read more
2. Eat less white carbs
3. Do more yoga
4. Be less of an angsty bitch.... maybe
5. Listen to more music, everyday
6. Learn to let go of things- old clothes, shitty people, bad habits

Happy New Year! Stay good-lookin'.

- Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment